WHAT IS DELTA 8?
Delta 8 is gaining traction in Palmdale Ca. There are more than 100 cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant. While we have great foundational information about primary cannabinoids like delta-9 THC (more commonly known as just THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), less is known about other cannabinoids such as delta-8-THC.
Delta 8 THC is a cannabis compound that has become famous in recent years for being an alternative to Delta 9. It produces different effects that are reported to be a bit more mild in nature compared to Delta 9. Additionally, Delta 8 is derived from hemp flower causing its regulation to be different.
Delta 8 Palmdale CA
Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol–also called delta-8 THC, Δ8THC, or D8—is one of many cannabinoids found naturally in cannabis. It’s closely related to delta-9 THC, the primary psychoactive component in marijuana. Since it occurs naturally in tiny amounts, most D8 is converted from hemp-derived CBD by isomerization.
Not available for purchase in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, California, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont
Is Delta 8 Gummies Legal In Palmdale, California?
Delta 8 THC is completely legal in the state of California. Some laws have gone ahead and banned the cannabinoid, but California is not one of those states. They stick with the federal laws regarding hemp, which say that all cannabinoids can be used legally. Further, California has legalized recreational marijuana, which means that THC in general can be used freely throughout the state. Although, delta-8 may cause a failed drug test due to the fact that drug tests include all types of THC. Not just the usual Delta 9 THC.
Because Delta 8 THC is so new there, are no laws which say that a person can only possess a certain amount of delta8 THC. Nor are there laws banning specific types of delta 8 products. However, some states have spoken out specifically against or for Delta 8 THC. California is not one of those states that has gone against Delta 8.
WHY CHOOSE CBD OIL PRODUCTS AND DELTA 8 PRODUCTS?
At CBD Oil Palmdale, we put our customers first. We believe in providing the highest quality of products at the best price. Because of our passion for assisting our customers, we have built a national reputation for being the go-to provider for Delta 8 THC products. To get started, click on any of the products below to learn more about them.
Types Of Delta 8 Products To Buy In Palmdale California
- Delta 8 Vape Cartridges: Delta 8 vape cartridges come in a variety of strains, including Indica, Sativa and Hybrid categories. Each one coming from the addition of naturally derived terpenes found in cannabis. They attach to a regular 510-threaded vape pen device, and they are disposable which makes them very low-maintenance and user-friendly. Use the lowest voltage for Delta 8 cartridges.
- Delta 8 Disposable Vape Pens: Most user-friendly vaping option. These all-in-one systems have a charged battery attached to a pre-filled cartridge. They come in a variety of strains as well according to their terpene profiles. These usually have 0.5 grams of Delta 8, however new Delta 8 THC rechargeable vapes are becoming more available.
- Delta 8 Tinctures: Delta 8 tinctures are oral products, which are held under the tongue so that they can absorb through the sublingual tissue. They come in a variety of both strengths and flavors, and they can provide up to a few hours of effectiveness in the body. Strengths can range from 1000mg-2000mg of Delta 8 in a tincture.
- Delta 8 Gummies: Gummies and other edibles are enjoyed by those who want hours of effects in the body. They can take up to a couple hours to kick in. They come in many strengths and flavors. Most gummies are sprayed with Delta 8, we only carry delta 8 infused gummies.
- Delta 8 Capsules: Delta 8 capsules are encapsulated delta8 extract that is also ingested like edibles but tends to work more quickly because they don’t need to be broken down as extensively in the digestive system. Capsules usually come with 25mg of Delta 8 in each.
- Delta 8 Flower: Delta 8 THC flower is raw hemp buds infused with pure delta 8 extract. Available in many strains, they are smoked or vaped.
What Is The Delta 8 THC Experience Like?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid that’s only recently been made commercially available thanks to new technologies and the 2018 Farm Bill. According to the bill, any hemp product with less than .3% THC is considered legal, and thus Delta 8 THC product choices such as gummies, vapes, and tinctures offer a legal way of getting high. The newest addition to our Delta 8 line is THC-O, which is the acetylated and far more potent version of delta 8.
The selling point for the Delta-8 products is that it gives you a different kind of high than traditional THC. Users report that the Delta 8 THC experience comes with less anxiety, doesn’t impair their cognitive function or motor skills. Thus, Delta-8 THC offers a much milder high than regular THC.
According to the National Cancer Institute, Delta-8-THC can be defined as:
“An analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties. [Delta-8-THC] binds to the cannabinoid G-protein coupled receptor CB1, located in the central nervous system…This agent exhibits a lower psychotropic potency than [Delta-9-THC], the primary form of THC found in cannabis.”
Delta-8-THC is chemically different from Delta-9-THC by only a few atomic bonds and still offers a potent high of its own as well as other benefits that can be medically linked. While Delta-8-THC only exists naturally in fractions of a percent, this is what makes it a more unique element and one to consider trying. Some are unsure about the cannabinoid’s properties with less information and knowledge surrounding them. But there is some information that is worth noting, especially when considering the potential for possible health benefits
A range of preclinical and clinical studies are uncovering some of the unique properties and therapeutic potential of Delta-8-THC. A 2018 preclinical study published in “Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research” found that Delta-8-THC may help to diminish pain and inflammation in corneal injury in mice. The research found that Delta-8-THC, applied topically, assisted in pain reduction, and reduced inflammation through its effects on the CB1 receptors. Another preclinical study on rats also reported that Delta-8-THC delivers pain relief, but that tolerance to the cannabinoid developed rapidly.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, Delta-8-THC displays anxiety-reducing qualities like Delta-9-THC. While there is currently little clinical literature investigating its anti-anxiety potential, anecdotal reports claim that the consumption of Delta-8-THC results in a very calm, focused high, without the anxiety that can sometimes accompany Delta-9-THC.
The nausea fighting potential of Delta-8-THC was reported in a 1995 study published in “Life Sciences.” The study followed eight pediatric cancer patients over two years and found that no vomiting occurred when patients ingested Delta-8-THC before and for 24 hours after cancer treatment. The study reported very few side effects.
Delta-8-THC may also help to stimulate the appetite. Research conducted on mice and published in a 2004 edition of “Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior” found that a low dose of Delta-8-THC administered to mice over 50 days resulted in a 22% increase in food intake compared with controls. The research also reported that Delta-8-THC increased food intake significantly more than Delta-9-THC, which is a reputed appetite stimulant.
Are you ready to give Delta-8 THC a try?
CBD Oil Palmdale offers fast-acting, all-natural Delta-8 products!
All our products are 100% US & USA Made, tested, and verified!
WE CANNOT SHIP ANY DELTA 8 PRODUCTS TO ALASKA, ARIZONIA, ARKANASAS, COLORADO, DELAWARE, KENTUCKY, IDAHO, IOWA, MISSISSIPPI. MONTANA, RHODE ISLAND AND UTAH. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER DELTA 8 PRODUCTS IN THESE STATES.
The Best Delta 8 THC in Palmdale, CA
We are committed to bringing our customers the highest-grade Delta 8 THC products available in Palmdale, CA. and surrounding communities. Our Delta 8 THC from the hemp plants is legal in all 50 states.
Our Delta 8 THC is available in the following zip codes in Palmdale, California: 93550, 93551, 93552, 93590, 93591
Our Delta 8 THC is available in the following zip codes in Lancaster, California: 93534, 93535, 93536, 93539, 93551, 93584